24 January 2009

Noise.

The idea was to do some writing today, but my sanctuary -the apartment clubhouse- has gone from peaceful and empty to a mass of distractions and irritants. A "health fair" is starting soon, there's a family conducting an air hockey tournament and someone keeps trying to change the channel so I can't watch downhill skiing.

I need some lunch. Earlier I thought of some prose, it was on my way home from work last night. I liked it. It had a nice flow. Now I'm drawing a blank. I'll blame them.

Looks like I need to clear out. Computer wants a restart so downloads can take effect.

12 Your Opinion:

At 04:01, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

 
At 21:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
I got good ideas from this amazing blog. Papa Louie Games
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
Signature:
Friv3 for school

 
At 03:00, Anonymous slither io said...

Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.

 
At 21:03, Anonymous html color said...

Thank you very much for the information you shared, it's all I've been looking for

 
At 03:14, Anonymous wings io said...

Thanks for the information you brought to us. They are very interesting and new. Look forward to reading more useful and new articles from you!

 
At 12:51, Anonymous Kizi 2 said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.
FRIV | FRIV 1 | Friv 2017 Games
FRIV 2 & Friv 2 Games | Friv2 - Friv games | Friv Online
FRIV 7 & Friv - Friv Games

 
At 05:21, Blogger Unknown said...

I like your post! scorehero.net

 
At 21:11, Blogger alicetaylor said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

http://word-cookies-answers.com

 
At 00:30, Blogger slither.io said...

Don't need to much talking.
word cookies answersaz
archery games
scratch games

 
At 20:13, Blogger alicetaylor123 said...

You need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfortable

supersmashflash2s.com

 
At 04:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 hour fitness

 
At 09:32, Blogger Milasha said...

Wonder why girls don’t answer you on Sofia Date? I checked it myself so listen to me. Perhaps, you make too much spelling, grammar or whatever mistakes. Then, you may have used obscene or rude words. Or asked too many questions. Remember that women here are very sensitive about these issues, so do you best. friendship dating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home